The Saturday Music School (SMS) at Wimbledon College offers music tuition to adults and children of all ages.
Instrumental tuition is available in a range of instruments, often with a choice of being taught individually or in a small group. Vocal tuition is also available.
Lessons are currently offered in Piano, Keyboard, Violin, Saxophone, Guitar, Drums, Cello and Voice. Where there is sufficient demand, tuition can be arranged in other instruments.
The Saturday Music School also offers a Young Musicians’ Programme for 3-5 year olds. Due to popularity - we mow have 4 x half-hour long sessions running at 10.00am,10.30am, 11.00am and 11.30pm.
We are also running additional Group Keyboard classes due to demand. Please ask for availability.
Group Guitar is unavailable this term.
The brochure for 2013/14 is available to download from this website.
Saturday Music School Co-ordinator
Mrs Marie Millington
Edge Hill Wimbledon SW19 4NS
SMS Telephone: 020 8879 9315 Mon-Fri.only
SMS Mobile: 07599 794 954 -
Download SMS 2013-14 Leaflet
Download Jazz Workshop Flyer
|NOTICES -Please Scroll down for info on replacement lessons, concerts etc.
- JAZZ IMPROVISATION WORKSHOP -- 12.30-1.30PM - COST IS £180.00 FOR 10 X 1 HOUR SESSIONS- Download Jazz workshop flyer above.
- After our successful DRUMMING MASTERCLASS held on 26th October 13 - - the next project will be an AFRICAN drumming workshop using Djembi drums - with special guest - details TBC - watch this space
- Autumn 2013 term started on 21st September 2013 and ends on 7th December (except for catch-up lessons), and the next term starts on 11th January 2014. Download brochure above for dates etc.
- CHANGES TO THE FOLLOWING LESSONS:- All affected pupils have been emailed - apologies for inconvenience
Alberto Vidal Borella - he is not available for lessons on 12th October and 23rd November. He will run extra classes on 2nd November and 14th December.
Giles Kennedy - he was not available for lessons on 21st September and 19th October and will run extra classes on 26th October and 14th December.
Steven Hickey - he is not available for lessons on 28th September and 5th October and 7th December 13 -- he will make up these dates by running extra classes on 2nd November13 and 14th December13 and 15th February 14.
Sam Eagles - he is not available after 3.00pm on 16th November - earlier classes that day are not affected. He will run extra lessons on 14th December.
- CHRISTMAS CONCERTS 2013- discuss with your teacher if you wish to take part. Or just turn up to watch - 4.15pm - for mulled wine and mince pies - 5.15pm for the concert. See dates below for your teacher..
23RD NOVEMBER- Jim Ryan - Drums, Bravin karunanithy-Piano+Group Keyboard, Sebastian Embrel-Voice, Owen Houlston-Guitar and Kostas Alexakis - Guitar
30TH NOVEMBER - Alison Cratchley-Piano, Steven Hickey- Guitar, Androniki liokoura - Piano, Sam Eagles - Saxophone, Piano and Jazz Workshop
7TH DECEMBER - Giles Kennedy - Piano, Cello and Group Keyboard, Amy Lu- Young Musicians Groups and Piano, Alberto Vidal-Borrella- Violin, Rosanna Young - Piano and Group Keyboard