The Chaplaincy is here to help the whole community at Wimbledon College to live out and explore our Catholic faith together, with special focus on our Jesuit mission and identity.
We aim to:
- help provide pastoral support and welcome to all in our community.
- foster encounter and relationship with Jesus Christ.
- help all in our community to live their lives for others, and for the greater glory of God.
- encourage people to develop spiritually, especially through the 'Ignatian spirituality' of St Ignatius Loyola.
- provide opportunities to put faith into action; to show love more in deeds than in words.
- help individuals grow in character & virtue, so they are more free to fulfil their potential as the unique person that they are.
- help our community reflect on their lives, scripture, the Catholic faith, and the world around us.