All staff vacancies are listed below. Prospective candidates should read the accompanying information and guidance before applying.
Applying for a post
Applicants for Teaching Posts listed below must use the Teacher Application Form which includes a list of the documents that should accompany an application. The form also has a section for a Supporting Statement which must be completed by all candidates. This should clearly refer to the job and personal specification listed.
For all Staff Posts please complete and submit a Support Staff Application form
All applications should be sent to email@example.com
- Teacher of English: required for Summer Term or earlier if possible (deadline Tuesday 25th January)
- Head of Physics: required for September 2022 (deadline 12pm Monday 7th February)
- Teacher of Computing: required for September 2022 (deadline 12pm Monday 7th February
- Study Hall Supervisor required for Immediate Start (deadline Monday 31st January)
- Swimming Coach required for Immediate Start (deadline Tuesday 1st February)
- Catering Assistant (Deadline Monday 31st January)
- Learning Support Assistant required for Immediate Start (deadline Thursday 3rd February)
Further Documentation is available at the bottom of this page
References will be sought ahead of shortlisting and interview. Please note that the school will not usually reimburse travelling expenses for interview (if there are exceptional circumstances please contact the College Secretary). Teachers will usually be asked to teach a demonstration lesson. We welcome informal visits to the school by prospective job applicants. Please contact the College Secretary to discuss arrangements.
Salary and Contract
Wimbledon College pays teacher national STPC salaries (M1-M6 and U1-U3) on Inner London scales. The Governors of Wimbledon College are the employers of all teachers and support staff in the school.
Wimbledon College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All employees of Wimbledon College are required to undergo enhanced DBS checks.
Our students are