The Sixth Form is an important part of the school. It provides clear progression through to university and college entrance for many pupils. We also welcome around 20 pupils each year who choose to come to Wimbledon College for their post-16 education.
Wimbledon College Sixth Form is run in partnership with the Ursuline Sixth Form. By pooling our resources, the Sixth Form is able to offer a wide range of courses and subject combinations.
The aims of the Sixth Form are:
- To build a Christian community founded on the values of the Gospel
- To provide clear progression from GCSE to higher qualifications (usually A-Level)
- To provide access to university, colleges and employment.
- To provide excellent teaching, with strong support for independent study.
- To provide a rich extra-curricular programme.
- To provide consistently strong pastoral care, advice and challenge.
2021-2022 Sixth Form Handbook
The Sixth Form Handbook can be accessed via the link below.
2021-2022 Bursary Applications
The application form and information sheet relating to the Bursary can be downloaded below. Completed application forms and accompanying documentation should be submitted to the School Business Manager, Mrs Catherine Murray.
The deadline for applications is 11 October 2021.
Please note that students who received the bursary in Year 12 do not automatically qualify for payments in Year 13 and a new application with documentation for the financial year 2021-2022 must be submitted.
Our students are