The Sixth Form is an important part of the school. It provides clear progression through to university and college entrance for many pupils. We also welcome around 20 pupils each year who choose to come to Wimbledon College for their post-16 education.
Wimbledon College Sixth Form is run in partnership with the Ursuline Sixth Form. By pooling our resources, the Sixth Form is able to offer a wide range of courses and subject combinations.
The aims of the Sixth Form are:
- To build a Christian community founded on the values of the Gospel
- To provide clear progression from GCSE to higher qualifications (usually A-Level)
- To provide access to university, colleges and employment.
- To provide excellent teaching, with strong support for independent study.
- To provide a rich extra-curricular programme.
- To provide consistently strong pastoral care, advice and challenge.